Translate

donderdag 23 oktober 2014

Lawn Fawn Design Team call... Happy Holidays shaker card





Today I’m sharing two cards I made to participate for the Lawnscaping FB Design Team Call. lawnscaping-facebook-inspiration-team  I Love Lawn Fawn and I love their stamps and dies  so this is a perfect opportunity to be a part of this Great Design Team.
I made a shaker card with the penguin of the Winter Penguin set , i love the image, he is so cute!


I colored the image with my Copics who i always use to color. Its my favorite marker. 

 I started stamping the text and the penguin

 Then i colored the image with my Copic markers
I adhire the image to the background and stamping the snowflakes


With the die i made this border from foam

Here you see the foam on the background


Here you see the  Distress Dry Glitter and Twinklets on or in the image and foam border

With acetate i made the same die cut and put it on the background to prevent falling out the dry glitter


After adhiring the image to my card this is the final result of my shaker card. I also used the Wink of Stella clear glitter on the penguin and the snowflakes for some shimmer effect


I really loved making this card. I'm sure i will make more of these cards soon.

Thank you for watching.
x Brenda




Geen opmerkingen: