Translate

zaterdag 10 mei 2014

SDC146: Color Challenge-Pink and Orange Background

Hi everyone,
thank you for stopping by on my blog.
Today i will show you a card i made with distresspaint, Inka gold, a stencil, distressmarkers and offcourse stamps from stampotique. I used GIBI.  Its for the challenge by Stampotique

I started with distresspaint and created a nice background.


Than i colored the image GIBI with Distressmarkers.




I layed a stencil over my card and with Inka Gold i stenciled the background.



Now its time to cut out the image and glue it on to the background. I also used some moldingpaste  to ad some more interest to the background


As finishing touch i used some letters, it means goodbye, in dutch its Doei


I hope you like this card. i had a lot of fun making it.
xx Brenda





8 opmerkingen:

Corrie Herriman zei

Mooie kaart heb je gemaakt ! Dank je dat je hebt meegespeeld met mijn uitdaging bij Stampotique !
Corrie x

Anoniem zei

Prachtig Brenda en wat een geweldige achtergrond ook! Leuk dat je meedeed aan de Stampotique DC

Gea zei

Mooi!

Jackie zei

Love this !
Great step by step instructions as well
Thank you for joining us at stampotique

Sue zei

Brenda this is fabulous, I love your stencilling, and Gibi looks perfect here. Thanks so much for joining in at the Stampotique designers challenge. Sue xx

Jools Robertson zei

Fabulous background, lovely colours and great patterns
I love this stamp and how you have coloured

Jools x

Kaz zei

It's a fab background. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

*Arwen* zei

Cool! Amazing background!
Thanks for joining us at SDC

xx Arwen